Friday 16 September 2011

Thing 9

I have started using Evernote long time ago and liked it very much. Then at work I discovered MS OneNote and I have abandoned Evernote for a while. It has been really interesting to go back and have a play with it, but to be honest I think - for work purposes - I'll stick to OneNote.
I find it very useful when I have to prepare presentation, leaflet, etc, generally when I do any research. It helps me put in one place all the information and organise it the way I like.
Actually I have created not long time ago Chartership notebook and started gathering my evidence linked to my development goals. Makes it much more clear and organised.
I like evernote for my more personal things, though. Especially that you 'carry' it always with you and can access it anywhere - very useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment