Tuesday 6 September 2011

What's going on?

I am behind the schedule with my 23 things, but I decided not to feel bad about myself. There are two reasons why I haven't got updated my blog as often as I would like and it's not because I am being lazy:)

I am working in FE college and I can only take holidays when College is closed for students, so I had 3 weeks of holidays with very little access to internet. After coming back I started my new role as a LRC Manager/E-librarian and have been extremely busy.

It's great! but we already have plenty of inductions and organising, preparing, throwing away, creating etc etc... I am really excited about this coming year - lots of changes in whole College, LRC had changed its place in the structure and lots of changes in the LRC itself. We'll see how all that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment