Tuesday 19 July 2011

Thing 5

Reflective writing = impossible

Unfortunately I have never been a great writer and I will always envy people who can put their thoughts into sentences effortlessly. Now it's even more difficult as English is not may native language, so whenever I would have difficulties in my mother tongue, they seem to multiply x10 (at least!:))


Reflective writing = challenge


The only thing I can do is to treat this as a challenge. I have to be able to do good reflective writing for my Chartership portfolio, so I have to 'exercise'. Blog seems to be a perfect place to do so. I have started a little bit shy, testing whole idea of having a blog - and actually writing regularly - and hopefully this can will help me develop these difficult writing skills.

Well I am 'electronic' librarian - love reading, but always been better with numbers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment